I. General Provisions
1. These terms and conditions define the conditions of access and use of the Arwii Scalp Website, hereinafter referred to as ‘General Terms’.
2. The Website (excluding external websites accessed through this Website’s links) is administered by ARWII SCALP – AGNIESZKA TARASIUK-WILCZEWSKA with its registered office in Kraków, Feliksa Wrobela 22/U1, 30-798 Kraków, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG), NIP 6792999524, REGON 385729978, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Owner’.
3. When entering the Website, the User is obliged to read, accept and comply with the General Terms, without restrictions or reservations.
4. Unless otherwise stated, ARWII SCALP – AGNIESZKA TARASIUK-WILCZEWSKA or its licensors have the intellectual property rights of all content posted on this Website.
5. All trade names, company names, and their logos used on the Website are the property of their respective owners and are used for identification purposes only.
6. Unauthorized use of the contents of this Website, videos, or information, as well as their unauthorized reproduction, retransmission, or other use of any element of this Website, is prohibited, as such action may infringe, among others, the copyrights.
7. Questions or comments regarding the Website can be submitted to the following email address: email@example.com
1. CONTACT FORM – a questionnaire available on the Website, which allows you to immediately send messages to the Owner of this Website;
2. APPLICABLE LAW – for the purposes of implementing the General Terms, Polish law shall apply;
3. WEBSITE – a tool found at www.arwiiscalp.com used to provide electronic services;
4. USER – a natural person, a legal person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, which is granted legal capacity by law, using electronic services available on the Website;
6. OWNER – the entity administering and providing this Website, whose data is listed in the second item of the first paragraph.
III. The Scope of Terms and Conditions
1. The Owner provides access to the content of the Website in accordance with the following General Terms.
2. The content and data published on this Website are information for the persons interested and may be used only for information purposes.
3. Subject to prior consent to the General Terms, Users can access the Website and use services offered on the Website,
IV. Terms and Conditions of the Website
1. The Website and its contents may be protected by copyrights, trademark rights, and other intellectual property regulations.
2. Users may use the Website only after accepting these Terms and Conditions, following the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means and the relevant provisions of civil law.
3. Users may access the content available on the Website for their private use, subject to the limitations set out in these Terms and Conditions.
4. It is prohibited to:
a. use the Website in a way that leads to a violation of applicable law, or is aimed at achieving an unlawful or unfair purpose,
b. copy or republish the content posted on the Website;
c. sell, lend or sublicense the content posted on the Website;
d. recreate, reproduce or copy the content published on the Website;
e. re-distribute the content posted on the Website.
5. Except for separate, individual, written authorizations of the Owner, the User cannot:
a. use (copies or parts of) this Website or the markings contained in its content for commercial purposes;
b. modify (copies or parts of) this Website or incorporate it in the content of other pieces of work (such as third-party websites, articles, blogs, and other documents in paper or electronic form).
2. Cookies are pieces of data that contain a unique reference code that a Website transmits to the User’s device for the purpose of storing and sometimes tracking information regarding your device. Usually, they do not allow to identify the User. Their main task is to better adapt the Website to the User.
3. All cookies appearing lawfully on the Website are set by the Owner.
4. All cookies used by this Website comply with applicable regulations of the European Union.
5. Cookies may be used to collect, store and track information for statistical or marketing purposes related to the operation of this Website. The User has the right to accept or refuse to accept the optional cookies.
6. Some files are required and necessary for the proper functioning of the Website. These types of cookies do not require consent because they are active at all times.
7. Please note that blocking or deleting cookies may prevent the full use of the Website.
VI. Social Media Plug-ins
1. The Owner of the Website may use plug-ins of social media services (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
2. Social media plug-ins can be identified via icons used to share information on a given platform.
3. The plug-ins will directly connect to the Owner profile on the server of the respective social media provider. This portal can then obtain information that the User has visited the Website from their IP address.
VII. External Links
1. Links to other websites are provided on this Website for informational purposes only.
2. The Owner of the Website is not responsible for the content on other websites or any damage resulting from their use.
VIII. Contact Form
1. The User may enter their contact details by filling out the special form to contact the Owner, the content of the message, and accepting their sending to the Owner.
2. Leaving contact details means that the User has consented to the processing of personal data provided in the Contact Form by the Owner. The Owner will be able to use the provided contact details in order to send an offer or contact the User.
IX. Limitation of Liability
1. The Website does not provide any guarantees regarding its content, in particular guarantees of security, flawlessness, lack of viruses or malicious codes, or guarantees of correct functioning or quality.
2. The Website does not provide any warranty, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability.
3. The User uses the Website at their own risk and assumes full liability for damage related to or resulting from its use, both direct and indirect, incidental, consequential, moral, or other damage due to contractual, tort liability, for negligence, including loss of data or services.
4. The Website does not assume any responsibility for links posted on the Website by unauthorized third parties.
5. The owner is not responsible for the information provided on the Website, nor can they ensure the complete security of communication carried out on the Website.
6. Despite the efforts made by the Owner to ensure that the information contained on this Website is up to date and accurate, there may be unintended errors by the Owner, which the User is asked to report to the Owner after detecting them.
7. All the above-mentioned exemptions and limitations of liability apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, covering each type of existing liability, among others, contractual, tort, and any other liability under Polish law.
X. Final Provisions
2. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to modify these General Terms at any time, by posting their updated version on the website, which becomes effective for the Users from the moment of their publication, unless otherwise indicated in the modified General Terms and Conditions.
3. The Owner will inform the User of any modifications to the General Terms by sending them a message or notification. To accept the General Terms, the User is obliged to read the modifications.
4. In matters not addressed by these General Terms, appropriate legal acts in force shall apply. The Parties agree to resolve the disputes in the first place through amicable or mediation proceedings. Ultimately, the case is decided by the court competent for the registered office of the Owner.