Beard micropigmentation is a great solution for people who struggle with facial hair loss. It allows you to camouflage the bald patches and optically thicken the beard, improving its appearance and shape.
Who is the treatment intended for?
The treatment is dedicated to men with uneven facial hair and bald patches.
How much does the procedure cost?
The cost of the procedure starts from PLN 400 (for 1 session)
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes at least 45 minutes. The effect can last for several years. The treatment requires at least 3 sessions.
Effects of the treatment
- effect of natural hair follicles in the beard
- camouflage of bald patches
- optical thickening of the beard
- improving the appearance of facial hair
- shaping the beard line
- natural, hyper-realistic effect
Benefits of the treatment
- effects visible after the first treatment
- the treatment can be performed regardless of the season
Contraindications to the procedure
- skin infections
- taking anticoagulants
- allergy to substances used during the procedure
Recommendations before the procedure
- Do not drink alcohol for 24 hours before the procedure.
- Do not consume any products containing caffeine 8 hours before the procedure.
- Protect your face from sunlight 14 days before the treatment. Do not use the tanning bed 14 days before the procedure.
- Do not undergo any cosmetic procedures in the beard area.
Recommendations after the procedure
- Do not drink alcohol 24 hours after the procedure.
- Redness of the skin in the micropigmented area is a natural effect after the treatment. It can last from 24 to 48 hours after the procedure.
- Do not use any beard care products for 4 days after the treatment.
- If the skin in the beard area is dry after the treatment, start moisturizing it from the 5th day after the treatment.
- Avoid sweating during the healing process. It is recommended to avoid any physical activity that may cause sweating for 4 days after the treatment.
- It is recommended not to shave the facial hair for at least 4 days after the procedure.
- Avoid mechanical irritation of the pigmented area for at least 5 days.
- Protect your face from the sunlight for 14 days after the treatment.
- If you have any doubts or side effects, please contact us immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the scalp micropigmentation treatment very painful?
The procedure is not painful. Clients may experience slight discomfort during the procedure.
How long do the treatment effects last?
The effects of the treatment last for up to several years. However, it is recommended to refresh the color every 2-4 years on average.
Can I sunbathe after the procedure?
After each session of scalp micropigmentation, protect your scalp from UV ray exposure for at least 3 weeks.
Can I swim in the pool or lake after the treatment?
After the treatment, do not swim in the pool or lake for at least 2 weeks.
Can I go to the gym or exercise after the procedure?
After the procedure, you should avoid any physical activity for at least 4 days.
Can I drink alcohol after the procedure?
Do not drink alcohol 24 hours after the procedure.
Can the micropigmentation change the color to blue or green?
Properly performed scalp micropigmentation does not change into any of the listed colors.
Should I shave my hair before the procedure?
In case of advanced hair loss/hair thinning, we recommend shaving the hair to a length of 0.5 mm. In the case of male optical hair thickening, we recommend leaving a minimum of 3 - 4 cm in length.
Is it possible to perform scalp micropigmentation on a scar?
We perform scar camouflage on the scalp after a prior consultation appointment during which we qualify clients for the procedure.
Can I have this treatment after a hair transplant procedure?
The micropigmentation treatment is a good solution to optically thicken your hair after the FUE/FUT transplant.
Can I have a hair transplant procedure after scalp micropigmentation?
A scalp micropigmentation treatment does not have any adverse effects on the scalp or hair follicles. FUE/FUT method hair transplant can be performed after the procedure.
Can a person suffering from alopecia undergo the procedure?
People suffering from alopecia can undergo the procedure after a prior consultation appointment during which we qualify clients for the procedure.
Can women undergo scalp micropigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is a great solution for women struggling with excessive hair loss or alopecia.
How should I prepare for the procedure?
A month before the procedure, it is recommended not to perform any invasive procedures on the area that will be subjected to micropigmentation. Your skin should be clean, properly moisturized, and overall in a good condition. You should follow the recommendations before the procedure mentioned on the website and during the consultation.
How many sessions are required to achieve the desired effect?
Three is the recommended number of sessions to achieve the best effect. However, this number may change depending on the client’s health and their situation. This issue should be discussed during a free consultation appointment
What is the price of the procedure?
The price of scalp micropigmentation depends on the level of hair loss and is estimated during a free in-clinic or online consultation.
Is the scalp micropigmentation procedure safe?
It is safe, as scalp micropigmentation is a minimally invasive procedure. With the proper observance of the recommendations, it does not carry the risk of complications.
How long does one micropigmentation session last?
The duration of the session depends mainly on the extent of the pigmented area. On average, the procedure can last from 2 to 4 hours.
Are there any age restrictions regarding scalp micropigmentation?
The micropigmentation treatment is suitable for various age groups. It can be performed from the age of 16 with the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Who will perform the procedure?
All treatments are performed by an experienced specialist and trainer of scalp micropigmentation in Arwii - Agnieszka Tarasiuk.
What kind of pigments are used to perform the micropigmentation procedure?
For the treatment, we use natural, organic pigments.
Can I undergo scalp micropigmentation if I have blond or red hair?
Of course, you can. We work with shades of gray, which are natural to the hair follicle. However, this does not exclude treatment with lighter shades of hair, as the effect still looks natural and does not look any different.
Will I achieve a natural effect with the micropigmentation treatment?
In every case, we do our best to ensure that the procedure effects meet the client’s expectations and preferences. With the micropigmentation treatment, we achieve a hyper-realistic effect of close-shaven hair. Our clients repeatedly mention that afterwards they feel as if they had their natural hair.
Can I undergo the micropigmentation procedure if I use a wig or hair system?
Of course, you can. Scalp micropigmentation is a great alternative if you are tired of unstable hair systems and wigs. With this treatment, it is possible to create a natural and hyper-realistic camouflage of excessive hair loss or alopecia. As a result, our clients enjoy the effects of the procedure for many years.